We are continually collected data on what words best for our readers. The abbreviated list below is based on data gathered from just a dozen people, but the results were pretty consistent (last updated: July 10, 2017)
- Have complete clarity regarding your Next Actions.
- Start on the right foot. Over and over we see that how your first hour goes, so goes your day. Work on the most important things first.
- Lean on systems rather than goals. Being able to distance yourself from your end-goals and consistently bring your focus to execution.
- Willpower extenders. Using pervasive reminders and cues to limit decision making and keep you on track.
- Creating accountability. Using a virtual assistant (VA) to check in on your progress throughout the day is remarkable effective (although our readers resist the first step – hiring a inexpensive VA)